Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aquarium


so the aquarium was the last adventure outing on our winter break 2010......we met up with our sweet friends The Federico's (emily, juliana and sweet baby gus)........and had a blast @ the aquarium!
I brought along my camera, eager to take pictures with all I have been learning from my photography class, and could not get a decent picture to save my life. So once I realized the failed photography was taking away from my aquarium adventure with my girls and friends, I put the camera away and enjoyed my day. :)
And then my sweet photography instructor later told me where I went wrong.....
But the aquarium day was wonderful. The girls looved seeing all the fish, playing on the big playground and just being together. They especially loved touching the sting rays and sharks.....
It was a fun ending to a wonderful week. I'm glad we made the most of our break and had so much fun together and spent so much time with so many different friends........























No comments: