Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter break continues.....








at the Atlanta Zoo!!!
Today we headed to the zoo with the Geraci girls......Olivia, Maia and Amelia, our good friends from preschool. We had the best day!!! The weather was gorgeous, there were no crowds and the girls just had the best time. This was Eliana's first time to the zoo where she could actually get out and walk around and see the animals and she just looved it. The top favorite animals were the otters, komodo dragon, panda bears and the house of reptiles.....meaning SNAKES!!! Yuck. It takes allll I can do to make myself walk in there everytime we go. Aubrey loves it though so I go! I am truly, deathly afraid of snakes. I get chilled to the bone!!! But we had a blast and are so happy to have fun friends to enjoy this break with!
(and of course continue to practice my photography with! :) Did I mention previously that I am taking a photography class and trying to better my photos and skills???? Thus the reason for all the pics. It's been fun!!!

No comments: