To Jon:
Overheard just now through the baby monitor....conversation between our daughters.
Ella cries....
(aubrey) "Ella, I can hear you! I am going poopie in the potty."
(eliana) "Poo Poo?"
(aubrey) "Yes Ella. Poo, Poo. Now stay in there and be brave.....I have to wipe my butt and then I will come see you."
(eliana) "Poo Poo?"
(aubrey) "YES EL-LA! POO POO!"
To Mom:
seriously mom.......you could've TOLD me to BAKE the pie crust before filling it and refrigerating it.........yep, just tasted unbaked pie dough before i realized it should have been baked before being filled with the strawberry stuff....
glad it came in a 2 pack.....
i should NOT be allowed in a kitchen.
To Jon:
(Aubrey and Eliana were both on antibiotics that were making their stomachs upset. Jon was out of town the whole week and both girls were sooo sick. End of the week comes and I celebrate by taking the girls to the local pizza joint by myself. Quite an interesting evening.)
So right when we pulled up to pizza moon, Eliana fell asleep. Poor baby. Didn't get a nap at all this afternoon......she was exhausted. But I figured she needed to eat before she went to bed anyways so I went ahead and woke her up to go in. Aubrey said she was starving so I was excited that she would finally eat something!
We get inside and Eliana starts crying in the stroller. Really loud. So the waitress takes us to a table and is standing there for 10 min. trying to figure out where to put the stroller and the high chair and make it all fit. All while Eliana is still crying......
So we finally make it to a different table at the very back and get all settled in. I order for us right away, give Ella her bottle in the stroller and all is well. We play with dough and wait for our food. Salad comes for me and Aubrey decides to have a banana pepper. Against my better judgment I let her. Again, just happy to see her have an appetite and eating! So she eats it and then gets this funny look on her face.
"mommy......do you ever feel like you might need to throw up?"
I begin to freak out. "Aubrey, do you need to go to the bathroom and throw up?"
" no, I"m good. definitely good."
So i am still freaking out a little, thinking she is gonna vomit at the table any second but she seems fine so we go on. I put ella in the highchair and start to feed her. She is still kind of fussy, but eats a few bites and then just seems totally uninterested so I stop. She is grabbing everything off the table and throwing it on the floor.........having fun. She even invented a game which aubrey named "cracker hockey".....sliding her crackers alllll over the table from side to side and laughing.
Our food comes! Aubrey takes 2 bits of her pizza, and so do I.
Then Aubrey says, "mommy, I can't eat. I don't feel good. I really just wanted to come to pizza moon so I could remember what it looks like in here. I don't really want to eat here."
:)
So I ask the waitress to box up everything and bring us our check. She leaves and then Aubrey jumps up and starts screaming that she has to go to the bathroom.....NOW! Ella's in her chair so I tell Aubrey just to run and go and I will be right there. She runs to the bathroom all by herself....running through the restaurant and crying and screaming......
Waitress comes back, I sign the bill in 2 seconds, grab the stroller and belongings, pick up Ella and halfway to the bathroom realize that Eliana is soaked. Not with pee but with diarrhea. All up and down her pants, her shirt and all over me.
So we get to the bathroom and Aubrey is in the stall crying and going diarrhea. Eliana is now crying and soaked.
I am about to cry myself but decide to laugh and get on with it. Got everyone cleaned up, clothes changed (Yay! the one time I actually remembered to bring a change of clothes!!) and went straight to the car and came home. Both girls immediately went to bed and are sleeping soundly now.
DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE HERE???
WE MISS YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment