I have been feeling yucky with a sinus infection for the past few days. So I told Aubrey I needed to lay down and take a little rest while the baby was napping. She said, "okay Mommy......you go right ahead. I am gonna stay downstairs, clean up, and take care of everything for you!" So sweet she can be!! So I went upstairs and rested and when I came back downstairs, sure enough, all toys were put away, the kitchen table was cleaned off and wiped down (her favorite chore, she loves to windex....) and in the middle of the table was one of our drinking glasses with 2 paper flowers in it that she had drawn, colored and placed in the "vase" ............
"Look mommy! I got you some flowers to help you feel better!"
And cue the tears from mommy.
My sweet little angel....... she has such a precious, sensitive, and loving spirit. She never ceases to amaze me. I took a picture of my beautiful "flowers" because I never, ever want to forget them.

1 comment:
that is the sweetest thing i have ever read!
so fun to peak in on what you are up to - your family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment