Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dorothy.....

A shot of some of us grandkids with Grandmomma on her 93rd birthday!

Today would have been my Grandmother's 95th birthday...........I am missing her so much. My grandmother was soooo special to me. She was such a strong, amazing woman who had such a simple, yet astounding life. 6 kids, 15 grandkids, and more great grandkids and even great-great grandkids than I can count. All of these lives touched by this wonderful woman. She died about a year and a half ago when I was around 4 months pregnant with Eliana. I was sooo sad that she never got to meet my little angel but I believe she is loving her from heaven........just like all the rest of us. She loved her family so much, especially her grandkids. I don't think I will ever stop missing her but I am just so thankful to have had my Grandmomma for 31 of my years here on earth. Loving her and missing her today on her birth date.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tim and Amberly said...

Jamie,
Tim and I were thinking about Grandmama yesterday too. We shared a few stories with Natalie about her sweet great-grandmother. She was amazing woman and we miss her so much! I hope you are feeling better!