This year I have so, so much to be thankful for.
I am blown away everyday when I look around and see all that I have been blessed with. I am sure I don't deserve it, but I know that I love and appreciate all of it.
I am thankful for my husband who loves me, my beautiful, precious girls, my beautiful home, our families-parents, sisters, brothers, nephews, nieces-they are all so special, our extended family, my amazing friends, my health and just all the everyday moments I get to be a part of. I have learned and been reminded this year again and again that it's the little things in life that matter the most. The everyday stuff.
Thank you God for another Thanksgiving!! I am so glad we have a day set aside to stop and give thanks and remind ourselves what truly matters.
So today I am pausing to share my thankfulness.....and my love for my family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment