
Today I surprised Aubrey by picking up her best friend Ellery and taking them to the American Girl Doll store for shopping and lunch! The dolls got their ears pierced today, paid for by the girls with their own money which they had saved up, and we all had a yummy lunch at the bistro there complete with ice cream sundaes!! We then headed up to the Carousel, did some shopping and then headed back home for a little more playtime before crashing!! Eliana stayed awake almost the entire day because she was so excited watching her big sister and all the cool stuff we saw today so needless to say she was out for the count at 7pm on the dot this evening!
Just wanted to get in one last super fun outing before I start work next week and Aubrey starts school......I love hanging with my girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment