Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sugarland!

Jen and I went to see Sugarland at the Fox Theatre here in Altanta! I was so excited because I didn't know about it until the last minute and then found out it was a sold out show........so I was feeling like I was super cool because I was able to snag two tickets at the last minute on Ticketmaster and they looked like really great seats! Orchestra Center about halfway back.......how much better can it get?
And yes, that was our view from two rows directly behind the sound booth.......nice huh? Needless to say, it ended up being an amazing concert, we had a blast and we could still see everything (including the set list so we knew what was coming before everyone else! How's that for a silver lining?)
Thanks Jen for going with me! We really had so much fun...........Jennifer Nettles never ceases to amaze and inspire me with her voice!!!

Just a couple more pics from the concert.....




No comments: