Saturday, April 26, 2008

California!!!

Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Blvd.! Kept singing this all week long!!



Jon and I just got home from a wonderful trip out to Newport Beach, California. Jon had a work meeting out there and I was invited to come along! I was treated to the Island Hotel Spa and then some shopping at Fashion Island during the days, and then Jon and I had some really nice dinners out together! One of the days we were there we rented a convertible and drove up the Coast to L.A.........it was so much fun! We stopped in Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, (Rodeo Drive and Robertson Blvd. of course) and through the streets of Hollywood before heading back to Newport Beach that evening. We shopped, took in the beaches and sights of Hollywood, had dinner at The Ivy and just had an amazing time.

It was so special to get to spend some quality time together with just the two of us!

Thank you to Nana for coming to stay with Aubrey and giving her such a special week! This is Aubrey in a new dress that her Nana made just for her!



No comments: