Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Girl Scout Camp!


Aubrey and Ellery went to girl scout camp this week and had a blast! They did canoe trips, creek hikes, and even got to spend the night on Wed. night! Of course the night they spent the night we had a horrific storm here and I was worried sick about her, but they did great! They didn't get to sleep in the cabins because of the storm but ended up sleeping in their sleeping bags in the big Dining Hall! They thought that was super cool. So proud of my big girl.....still can't believe sometimes that she is big enough to do these things!! Seems like yesterday I took her for her first day of preschool......
She is already looking forward to doing GS camp again next year though! I have a feeling I'm not too far away from her wanting to do sleepaway camps!!! Guess I better start preparing myself....
:)

No comments: