Here's hoping!! My little love-smitten-kindergartner..........soo sweet........
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Aubrey......
is completely and totally "in looooove". Everyday she comes home talking about Baker. "Baker says he loves me! He wants to marry me Mommy! He loves the other girls in class too, but he loves me the MOST. " She giggles uncontrollably, cheeks get all red and it is the cutest thing ever. She is so smitten! While I find it adorable her daddy is not so sure. I don't think he was quite prepared for this yet!!! I assured him that this is as innocent as it gets! Enjoy it and encourage her while she is still willing to share her feelings of love with us, her parents, because I"m sure those days are numbered!! I hope not though. I hope she will always share her little crushes and loves because to me it is so precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment