Friday, January 14, 2011

Train Concert!!!


I won tickets to a TRain concert through a mom's website I subscribe to.......I was soooo excited! I love Train, love their music and this concert was a win-tickets-only concert.....you couldn't buy tickets. So I was thrilled to win a pair of tickets. Jon was so excited to go with me, only to find out he was going to be out of town that night! So my good friend Hillary went with me and we had a BLAST. The music was absolutely amazing. We were both shocked at how much better we like Train in concert! The live version absolutely blows the radio out of the water. He is unreal in concert. His voice is just amazing. It was a great night!!!! We had so much fun........
Tried really hard to get a pic of me and Hill but we were by ourselves, no camera and my Blackberry has no flash!!! Ah well......

No comments: