So I think Atlanta is the best place to live. Four real seasons, driving distance to the beach and the mountains, major airport to anywhere you could want to go, and on and on and on.
But I truly love the winter in Georgia. It is short and almost every year you get that one (and usually only one) magical snow. Heavy enough to play in all day for one day and then pretty much up and out the next day or so........I LOVE IT! It's the perfect winter for me and then I am ready for spring.
This year we looooved our beautiful snow day. We actually got three this year! But this first one was the best and we had such a great time. Schools closed, neighbors came out and we all played and enjoyed the beautiful winter wonderland. Our neighborhood is sooo pretty in the snow I think with all the rolling hills and the wooded lots........makes picture taking alot of fun!
We played outside until we were freezing and soaked and came in to a hot fire, hot cocoa and some marshmallow roasting.
Aubrey has seen the snow before and loves it........she was sooo excited when it started to fall. This was Eliana's first snow! We bundled her up in an oversized snowsuit (thanks leslie!) and plopped her right down in the middle of it. She had no idea what was going on but smiled all the same as she watched her big sister and friends throw snowballs and make a snowman.
Let it Snow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment