Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Day of Pre-K


Aubrey started Pre-K on Monday!
She was soooo excited. She keeps telling me that Pre-K is not the same as school........it's for big girls. And right she is. I am so proud of her. I asked her what she learned at school today and she said,"that it is not nice to tell someone that you don't like their dress. That would hurt their feelings." So lessons in manners it is! But she assured me she was going to learn to read tomorrow so we shall see......(she always tells me she is going to do or see or learn something tomorrow, it's her favorite word these days).....I am pretty sure the year will begin with some letters and numbers before the "real" reading begins, but she is so excited to read!
It truly seems like yesterday I was in NYC at the corner of 57th street when I found out I was pregnant with a little girl.............and now here she is. I couldn't be more proud or happier for her and all her accomplishments in the past 4 years.
I love you Aubrey Michele!!
:)



No comments: