Then on Halloween Friday she had a big party at school where she got to dress up again! So we made a trip to the playroom and let her pick from one of her many princess dresses her grandparents have given her over the past couple of years!! For school she chose to be Belle and everyone thought she looked just like her! Precious I thought.........she wore the dress the whole day at school and loved every minute of it........I wish I could wear princess dresses to work!! :)
And of course there was Trick or Treating on Halloween night! And of course once again, Aubrey was a princess......this time a pink princess named "Annalise" from one of her Barbie movies that she loves! We had a little driveway party with our neighbors and friends and the kids ran around, ate tons of candy, and just had so much fun. Aubrey definitely had a sugar high since she refused to eat her dinner and instead ate from her trick or treat basket! Ah well........the one night you get to go nuts with candy right??? She loved it and we actually managed to make it to bed without a post-sugar meltdown which was wonderful!!! All in all, we had a fun, festive and memorable Halloween this year........OH, and little baby Katz in my belly was having a party of it's own last night as I sat there and felt it kicking and movin' and groovin after I had my own piece of chocolate!!! It was a wonderful feeling.......next year Aubrey will have to teach her little sibling the finer points of trick or treating and eating large quantities of candy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment