Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Aubrey!!!!


Well, I can't believe it, but today is my baby girl's 4th birthday. How is it possible that 4 years have already passed? I will never for a moment forget 4 years ago today and how excited and emotional and just how blessed I felt for this little girl that came into our lives. These past four years have been so amazing as we have watched her grow from a colicky, crying, fussy, but always beautiful baby into our independent, strong willed, smart and ever so beautiful "big girl". I could not be more proud of her and how simply amazing she is.

So that is all my mushy stuff for today!!!

Now to tell about Aubrey at 4 years old.........

She is a princess through and through. Favorite color, pink. Favorite clothes, dresses. Nail polish, tea parties, ballet, allllllll girl. She still loves to dress up in all her princess costumes, and thanks to her grandparents, has managed to collect every princess dress I think they make!

She still also loooooves horses and unicorns. She has quite a collection of horses; plastic, stuffed, with real hair, life size, you name it. But there is not one that goes without getting played with daily. She entertains herself for hours just imagining and creating stories with these horses and princesses and acting them out. She has such an amazing and vivid imagination.

She has really started to love to draw and paint as well. She loves to draw her friends and family and make up stories about all of us. She loves her friends and family. Every night we say our prayers and she spends a good 10 min. going through the list of everyone she loves.........she has a big soft heart.

She was very excited to wake up and be 4 today! We took pink cupcakes to school and celebrated and tomorrow we will be celebrating with all her friends at the Children's Museum in Downtown Atlanta, one of her favorite places. Pizza, more cake and lots of fun. I will be downloading all the fun pictures tomorrow after the party, but couldn't go to bed tonight without a blog to mark the big birthday today!!

We love you Aubrey Michele Katz!

Happy Birthday baby girl.........

No comments: