Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!!

5 years ago, on Aug.30, 2003, Jon and I were married! It was a picture perfect wedding with everything exactly the way I had dreamed of. It's hard to believe that 5 years have already passed us by. In the past 5 years we have lived in 3 different states, Jon has been promoted, we had our beautiful little girl, and have most recently been making ourselves at home here in Atlanta, GA.
I just want to take a moment to say thank you to the most wonderful husband I could have ever wished for. Every day I am so thankful that you are by my side and taking this journey through life with me. You are such an amazing father and I am so blessed to have you and Aubrey to share life's special moments with. I love you very much!
Happy 5 years and here's to many, many more to come!!

No comments: