Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Birthday Night Out!


Yesterday was my 31st birthday! It is so hard to believe........


It has been quite a year this past year! A mixture of wonderful, fun, and disappointments along with it all. But I guess all the ups and downs are what make a year in a life feel full. I have been so blessed to get to move back "home" to Atlanta, and have enjoyed every minute of being here! I have a beautiful home, have been able to spend time with so many old friends that I have missed so much over the years, and made new friends that are so wonderful. I have the best job ever! Teaching music to children, and seeing their smiling faces everyday brings so much joy to my heart. I am so happy to have found this job! My daughter is beautiful and growing and happy and healthy. She absolutely amazes me every day. My husband has started not one, but two new positions within the same company within one year and has just thrived. He manages to somehow do his job and be amazing, and still come home and be the best husband and father anyone could hope for. We have been able to travel alot this year and had many opportunities for good old fashioned fun!!


Our heartbreak this year came along with trying so hard to give Aubrey a brother or sister, and losing 3 pregnancies in one year. We are still so hopeful and are working with wonderful doctors and we are really feeling positive about the possibility of another baby! I think it is important to recognize the good and the bad, and know that overall this year has shown me more about all the love I am blessed to have from my wonderful family and friends.


So I am happy on this birthday and looking forward to the next year and all the moments that lie ahead.




No comments: